So Much Fun!

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm having so much fun getting back into the Ukulele! I've owned and played a Bari, 8-string Tenor, Tenor, and Soprano for years. But I never owned a Concert size before. So, I splurged and got a Lanakai Banjolele, Kamaka Concert, and a National Reso-phonic Concert. (Yes, I'm trying to get rid of my money. No, don't send me your name and address.) I've been playing the heck out of those three instruments over the last two weeks, and loving it. I even signed up for UU+. Even though I've been a musician all my life, and messed around with Ukuleles for years, I'm still learning a lot from the UU+ videos. It's a great resource! I have a bad back, and take a tub soak at least once a day. I bought a Woodi plastic uke on Amazon just for the bath. Amazingly, it actually plays and sounds pretty good. And, it floats! Well, any uke will float, but don't try it. Just letting you all know what's happening here in the desert. Have a good day y'all.

Welcome! Hola from AZ! That's quite a lovely collection you have.

One of the cooler threads I have read. Sounds like you are having a blast and even as a seasoned musician are still enjoying the learning process.

Love the bath tub senario. Having a "woodi in the bath tub" ...............any guy can relate. I'll have to get me one of those. The instrument that is.

Love your signature!

Top Bottom