Kala UBASS SUB FRETTED SUNBURST

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
Model: U-BASS-SUB4FS-BRST
almost new. I bought it on a whim, I liked the clone I bought so much and I'm a sucker for sunburst.this one sounds better and I like the strings better than the white ones, which feel sticky. I really can't play 2, and this one is worth more, so I'm selling it. I've only had it for a few weeks, it's never been out of the house. looks new.any defects you see are glare, this baby is shiny. comes with the kala gig bag these ship with. There's plenty of sound samples on utube, this one probably sounds identical, depending on your amp.
$350 shipped CONUS. others inquire. paypal gift preferred.
1.jpg2.JPG3.JPG6.jpg

Is this the 2013 or 2014 model ?
What is the width of the nut ?
Also what is your impression of the neck ? Chunky ? Slim ? Fast ?

nut width 1 3/4 inches. about an inch thick. feels chunkier than a regular uke., but it is a bass.
I don't know how to tell the model , there doesn't seem to be a serial #. it is new though. I think a lot of music stores carry these, so go check one out if you can.

I soooo want a red one...

Come to CT and I'll either come out of semi retirement and give you some ink for it or have my head artist ink you.?.?.

Some cash and a smaller tattoo? You still need to get to me but think you could road trip hand deliver it and go home with an awesome new tattoo. Ahhhh?

;)

Last edited:
I soooo want a red one...

Come to CT and I'll either come out of semi retirement and give you some ink for it or have my head artist ink you.?.?.

Some cash and a smaller tattoo? You still need to get to me but think you could road trip hand deliver it and go home with an awesome new tattoo. Ahhhh?

;)
thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on the ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom