Black Bear Brazilian/Spruce SopraNINO - Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

danersen

Reaction score
This Little One will soon be heading to its new home in the SF Bay Area.
Thanks to all who inquired.
Be Well,
Dan

Well, my goddaughter is ready to move up, so this Sopranino that I bought for her to learn-on is available.

Excellent-to-very good overall condition depending on your expectations with clear pick guard applied.
All original having no modifications, no repairs, and no issues.
Proper-fitting hard case with one tear.

PLEASE VIEW ALL OF THE PHOTOS IN THE SUBSEQUENT POSTS.

A real cutie and a real ukulele in Brazilian and Spruce which you don't often see in a nino.
Ukulele, hard case, USPS Priority or FedEx ground/home (my choice) shipping to North American destination, and any PayPal fees included.

$600 if you want to haggle ...
$500 if you don't.

PLEASE BE SURE. THIS A FINAL SALE - NO RETURN - NO BUYER'S REMORSE - NO SPOUSAL INTERDICTION.

UPDATE NOTE: I had some replies prior to my posting the condition photos in two following posts. Please be sure you view them to affirm your continuing interest. I will reply with this same message.

Be Well,
Dan

Last edited:
More Photos

More photos.

Last edited:
Pickguard Q & A

Pickguard Q & A

In reply to questions about the pick guard:

The pickguard was on it when I got it from Jon.
Whoever put it on knew what they were doing as it's very precisely cut to match the ukulele fretboard and binding edges.
It's clear, paper thin, and truly inconspicuous.
See photos herein with lines and arrows pointing out the edges.
I played it for a few days before realizing it was even on there.
The area where there's a small pucker has no visible residue on the material or the ukulele.
See photo with oval.

I really have no knowledge beyond this actual condition other than that I've always been under the impression that these are made for removal.

Be Well,
Dan

Hello,
I am the person who put the clear pick guard there. I custom cut it from a screen protector that was originally for an ipad. It may be lifting because there is no adhesive on the back. It is a static cling application. I am that "type A" that I wanted to protect the instrument and of course not hinder its sound nor damage the wood. I can vouch that this instrument blows all other small instruments away. The sound is impeccable, and if it wasn't so expensive, I'd buy it for a second time. Whoever gets this instrument is one lucky player! It is both gorgeous and sounds amazing.

Pickguard Q & A

In reply to questions about the pick guard:

The pickguard was on it when I got it from Jon.
Whoever put it on knew what they were doing as it's very precisely cut to match the ukulele fretboard and binding edges.
It's clear, paper thin, and truly inconspicuous.
See photos herein with lines and arrows pointing out the edges.
I played it for a few days before realizing it was even on there.
The area where there's a small pucker has no visible residue on the material or the ukulele.
See photo with oval.

I really have no knowledge beyond this actual condition other than that I've always been under the impression that these are made for removal.

Be Well,
Dan

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this.
i appreciate your taking the time to be helpful.

This Little One will soon be heading to its new home in the SF Bay Area.
Thanks to all who inquired.
Be Well,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom