Youtube channel with Tabs!

Vincent H

Reaction score
Hey all Just to let you know a Friend and I have started a ukulele channel on youtube that will be covers of songs and will have tabs and chords we use in our arrangements. Check it out! Most videos will be backing chords and the tabs will be the lyrical melody. So make sure to view it the channel is called Twokulele ! Like, comment, subscribe. Thanks! Also we are new so there are only a few videos now but many more are coming!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIGHr9PYVGetUuM97UjvMdg

Last edited:
Good luck with the project. Just be careful you don't fall foul of YT's copyright bots - and be especially careful not to put up any Supertramp covers!!

Nice two songs to start. Kudos for supplying tabs. Bar lines and naming the chords would make them even more appealing.

I've subscribed, Vincent. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.

Question: there are as many ukulele tutorial with tabs youtube channels as there are stars in the night sky. What motivated you to create another, your own, and how will it differentiate itself?

Best of luck, Vincent, to you and your partner.

Thank you!. Sequimite, thats a good idea ill try and start doing that with the next videos that I make. Coolkayaker1, yea there are quite a number of channels but it seems there are not too many that tab out the lyrics and the chords so that is motivation. It started with us wanting to play duets with friends and having a lack of tabs to do that. And we just have alot of fun playing and learning new things! Thanks again for the support!

Top Bottom