Clarion Banjo ukulele banjolele

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
Selling off the instruments I don't play. I'm stuck on baritones, this is a soprano scale.
the head looks like real skin, and has a few nicks and 1 small tear. I've had this awhile and it has not changed. Missing 4 out of the 10 hooks that hold the head on. these are available online, I just never bothered. seems to work fine without them. also missing one of the fret markers. The tailpiece doesn't look to be original and the bridge looks handmade. I think I have a Grover lying around that I'll include if I can find it. Looks like a solid maple neck, with another wood for the fretboard? I can't tell what the frets are made of, but they don't appear to be brass. The rim appears to be birdseye maple, both inside and outside.looks like a veneer. no cracks though.
$60 + actual shipping. should be about $15, depending on how far you are from WA. pm me for exact quote
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:
Has a lot of potential ......I think you mean there are 4 hooks missing...not 3.

Has a lot of potential ......I think you mean there are 4 hooks missing...not 3.
corrected, thank you. I was not a math major.
I was just playing it, and it really shines on a tune like "Ain't she sweet". I may post a sound sample if I get time.

Last edited:
Decent deal. Parts readily available. I get a kick out of my soprano banjo uke and since it's rather small, so do the listeners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom