FS: Another Collings UT2K (Tenor / Koa) with highly figured wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

mswilks

Reaction score
FS: Collings UT2K (Tenor / Koa) with highly figured wood

Greetings all,

I'm shifting back more toward guitar at this point, so I thought I would offer my Collings UT-2K to potentially interested ukulele enthusiasts. The condition on this one is near-mint, tone is outstanding, and you're basically getting 3K wood for a 2K price.

Pictures below. Pardon the bright light, but it is Texas ...

Price is reduced to $1695 shipped and PP'd. Email me at mw0705 at mac dot com with questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
My, oh my, that sound clip is enjoyable!
Care to share your chord progression?
Sorry that this may a bit off topic, but that's too good of an arrangement not to ask.

Last edited:
I appreciate your kind words about the tune. Unfortunately I never write anything down and my knowledge of ukulele chord forms, etc., is so scant (I had never touched a ukulele until last year) that I couldn't even begin to tell you what the chord progression is.

Most of my recordings are video recordings and people typically can sort of figure things out on their own from those. I decided to make this one audio-only, though (obviously).

Nice looking uke, Mike.

Since you mentioned you're shifting back toward guitar and I'm doing just the opposite, I thought I'd see if you're possibly interested in a trade. I have a near mint 2013 Gibson Memphis ES-195 that's in the same ballpark price wise. Any interest?

Thanks for the offer, Kevin, but I'm just looking to sell this one.

That's one great sounding song, both uke and vocals. (Sorry for going off-topic too.) Good luck with the sale!

Black Friday sale ... reduced to $1695.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Beautiful uke, I don't think I can convince my wife that I need another uke. This is a great deal, though. Oh, and I am also in SA. See my link below and come see my band.

That's a very good price on an awesome uke.

That is a beautiful Uke at a great price but alas I have the same one in Mahogany so I have no need for it. Your post did allow me to sit and listen to a number of your recordings though Mike and your playing is superb. I really enjoyed the solo guitar recordings. BTW just in case you're wondering I still regret hesitating on the Archtop Tenor from a couple of years ago.

Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom