HMS turnaround time?

Ukedani

Reaction score
I'm getting back into uke and I bought a Kala KA-FMSG. I got a confirmation receipt but no info on eta. Sent email but no response yet. Anyone know what their backlog is at present? I'm in Los Angeles so at least shipping will be fast once it leaves there.

Typically their service is amazing! They may be backed up; might try calling them instead of email.

The turnaround time for set up and shipping is listed on the website. Right now it may be a week cos they have been doing great business.

I bought a uke from them about two months ago and found the turnaround time listed here to be accurate: http://www.theukulelesite.com/shipping-questions
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a little extra delay also with the 2 hurricanes about to hit Hawaii back to back this weekend.

A little wait is worth it though... HMS is the best :)

Last edited:
They're under double hurricane watch, too.

Thanks all. Just heard about the twin hurricanes on evening news. My uke can wait.

I ordered a Pono a few days ago and at that time it was 5-9 days. But things may slow with the hurricane.

I received an email reply stating they hoped to ship it out tomorrow. I told them no rush, and that I hoped everyone stayed safe over there.

Top Bottom