Florida uke players

I was in Orange Park a few weekends ago @ nice music, they didnt have any ukes, but one of the managers told me they have a ukulele get together every month. Im in Gainesville or I would probably go.

Their website is Here

I live in north east Fl by the beach always lookin for someone who plays uku, I would say I still learning. I have a Lanakai tenor in a GCEA tuning. Let me know if your still interested in playing. N00488246@unf.edu

-Scott

I am near St Augustine and trying to find out if any body is in the area. I am allways ready to play. Have you met anyone else in the area? You in Jax beach? Trying to find enough people to start a group. Used to be a couple of players in this area but no response now on this board or Flea Market players list. I am going to check out the group at Nice Music in Orange Park next.

Treasure coast here, there are a couple peeps south too. Sooner or later we'll have more uke players, have to wait till they retire and buy a condo down here though.:D

I make it down to the Orlando area for several months a year. So if you guys want to have some sort of UU meetup, I'd definitely be able to go up to the northern west coast if you are all meeting up while I'm down there.

I meant to saw east coast... can't get the editing to work tonight!

REMY, when are you going to be in the area? I am just off I95 at Florida 16. Let me know when you are coming through, maybe we could stop by the local pub I go to. Have a pint and do a little picking. Supposed to warm a bit in a couple of days and be sunny, a good time for a pint and a tune or two!!

West Palm Beach here, let me know if your close by

see the unf email address scott. im down in jax beach too man. i'll send you an email.

I have a friend who is a great guitar picker that plays at the Kings Head Pub in St Augustine every Thursday for a couple of hours. He loves Ukulele! I propose to meet with who ever wants to, there on a Thursday about 5PM or so. This place is north of St Augustine on Hgwy 1, just a little way north of the airport. No trying to find a place to park in St Augustine ( impossable on a good day!). It is just south of Palencia area. Big red double deck bus out front, food and ales, beers on tap. I will buy the first!! Anybody interested let me know at cjensen91910@yahoo.com or cjensen91910@hotmail.com . Want to know anything about me or the pub just ask, nothing to hide and an honest offer.

Ditto on WPB, but me and D need to get together sometime! Dang this grad school thing!

I'm in Orange Park. I just called the folks at Nice Music and was told they're in the Wells Crossing Shopping Plaza which is on the right just past Sweet Tomatoes if you're going from Blanding toward 17.

I just read about the potential get togethers at the Kings Head Pub and would be interested in something like that.

Ya, if anybody wants to get together let me know. I am there most every Thursday at about 5pm til 8pm or so. Always have my tenor with me as Mike likes to play it once in a while. Could also bring the baritone if any body wants to try it out. Go over on Sundays once in a while too for a couple of pints and dinner.

I make it down to the Orlando area for several months a year. So if you guys want to have some sort of UU meetup, I'd definitely be able to go up to the northern west coast if you are all meeting up while I'm down there.

If you are around here, let me know! I´m gonna be here until the 27th this month, PM or mail me!

Top Bottom