Koaloha concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpoi789

Reaction score
Hi guys! I have a brand new Koaloha concert for sale! I'm gonna sell it at a good price so someone can enjoy it.it includes a uke crazy case. Asking 650.00 includes shipping to CONUS. International shipping will be charged accordingly. I will pack it really well with love! Message me if your interested! Aloha!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
You need to take a look at the rules set forth by UU regarding the selling of instruments. There ought to be some pics.

Weird maybe that's why no one inquired about it. LOL... I put them up yesterday. oh well I give it another shot. thanks howie for the heads up.

Last edited:
UU was having major problems with the site over the last few days. Looks all fixed now

**edit**

Not fixed yet.

Last edited:
Price drop 600.00 shipped. Pm me if anyone wants a great uke for really good price. Peace!

So, where did you get it and why are you selling a brand new uke?

Got it as a gift and funding a custom build. Thanks for reminding me to add that in! Aloha!

Is it a second?

Looks like stripey koa to me, with a little flame.

Looks like mahogany, am I right?

Know someone who's looking for a koa.

I didn't know KoAlohas came in mahogany. Do they? The one I had was koa.

KoAloha makes mahogany concerts and sopranos as part of their Opio line, which this is not. They used to make a similar mahogany KoAlana line. This one is almost certainly koa.

Aloha Freeda I looked at it closer when I got home and it has a small black sharpie line on the right bottom corner.I wanted to upload more photos to show it but my computer is still acting weird and won't let me upload. anyway looked at the ukulele like a csi agent and found a small discoloration on the back close to the heel and maybe the slight over glue on the tail block? that is pretty much it. It is purely cosmetic and It has no affect on the sound it produces, which is amazingly LOUD....anyways I 'm sorry I didn't catch it earlier and I hope i clarified it all. I'll try again to load more pics. Peace PEEPS!

What are you people waiting for. This is THE tone monster concert to have and at a great price. I paid $110.00 more for mine used and I love it. If I did not own one already I would buy this.

Seems like evryone is suspicious because of the low price, ask $800.00 ;), it is worth it.

Man what a price for such a good uke! If I am in the States now, I'd purchase it in a heartbeat, and I don't even play a concert.
If its still here by early next year, I'll take it. Should've my credit problem straighten out by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom