WTB: Concert ukulele

mariegan7

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a good quality, good condition concert ukulele. Preferable made in the U.S. I am willing to pay upwards of $450 (includes shipping) for shipping purposes. I live in Anaheim, CA.

If you're not firm on it being U.S. made, I'm about to list a bunch of ukes for sale including a Japanese-made Kiwaya solid-mahogany concert. It's in new condition, has new Martin fluorocarbon strings and comes with a very nice hard case. I can't recall the model number right now, but it's very similar to a classic Martin concert but without binding. PM me if you're interested...

If that's a Kiwaya KTC-1 you are offering...that is a really good price. Don't they usually sell upwards of 600 bucks? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong model.:confused:

Hello, I am looking for a good quality, good condition concert ukulele. Preferable made in the U.S. I am willing to pay upwards of $450 (includes shipping) for shipping purposes. I live in Anaheim, CA.

About the only ukes that are made in USA are from custom builders and they usually start at more than $450.00.

I have a Koaloha Opio concert that is three months old in mint condition I might sell for $350, plus shipping from Canada $50.00 approx.

Last edited:
What about a concert made in Portugal, but designed by an American in Hawaii, that you can't get any of his personally made ukuleles for less than $2500?

What about a concert made in Portugal, but designed by an American in Hawaii, that you can't get any of his personally made ukuleles for less than $2500?

Ok. You have me curious. What is it and what does it sell for?

How about "assembled" in the US? Mainland ukuleles are assembled in Nashville Indiana (from parts made in the orient).

There is a KoAloha in the market place for $600... Not mine, just thought I'd mention it, I love both of my KoAlohas

Actually, guys, I think the OP found a concert uke locally ... but that post got lost when the board went down. (But I agree ... the KoAloha would be great. Same with the Martin concert.)

Just to let everyone know, I am no longer looking for a concert as I found a Ceniza concert on my local Craigslist for $400. Like Tommy said, my last post got lost when the board went down. Thank you all for your offers and suggestions!

Top Bottom