Teach the Neighbor...

freedive135

Reaction score
Today I am standin on my back porch introducing myself to the new next door neighbor, when he asks me " Your the guy that plays the Ukulele,right?"

He tells me he is friends with the folks a couple of doors down that are always havin the porch partys and they could hear me playing last summer.
We get to chattin and turns out he is half Hawaiian and has a couple of Uke's his Grandmother left him, but has no idea how to play them but has been wanting to learn.
When I asked him what they were he said "The little ones, you know small Martins from the 30's are they any good?".
I had to laugh, then told him when he is done unpacking come on over for some cocktails and learn a few chords....

Kinda funny this Haole Barney teachin a Hawaiian to strum a Ukulele!!!!

it must be nice to have a conscience...i was have said "they used to put martins in boxes of cracker jack, thats why they are so small...i'll give you 4 bucks each just to be nice...you don't need those junkers anyway" and then...you'd go to ukulele hell...with deach.

Jeeper, you ever thought about going into politics? :p

hehehe

well to be fair...my father is a politician *elected judge* and i grew up in springfield illinois....State capitol of illinois, and home of our genius former gov. good ol' ROD "Blow Joe" Blagoivich....so i guess its taught in our public school systems how to hose people outta good things...god bless the USA and the great state of illinois...the land of Lincoln

bahahahahahahaha

Top Bottom