Ebay listing - 1920's Nunes uke with interesting tooled leather case

Telperion

Reaction score
Good morning, All. I just listed a nice old Leo Nunes uke on ebay with a starting bid of $0.99. It's really a great player, with a straight neck and no structural problems. It also comes with a very interesting leather case. Please take a look and feel free to get in touch if there are questions. I typically try to resell ukes here on the forum, but I really am not sure where to start this one, so I figured I would let the market decide the price. I just need to move a few things right now, so I sent this one ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301277979184?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for looking!

-Steve

Last edited:
I just kicked things off, knowing full well I can't come close to affording it LOL. But oh how I can dream!!!

Thanks, Jon! Yeah, I'm hoping it does well, but I honestly don't know where it will end up. It's got some great character and playability, and the case is really cool.

I need to raise some funds right now, so I'll likely be selling a few. I've just listed a very nice Collings UT41-K over on FMM, I've got a Kanile'a K2 concert I'm selling there too, and then possibly my Compass Rose jumbo tenor. Hoping to get these listed on UU soon as well, but I need to get some shots with a UU sign and date stamp first. I'd really like to get down to just my Collings UC3M, and my 1950 Martin soprano, and clear a bit of debt in the process. UAS seriously got the better of me in the last year. It's amazing how fast one can accumulate!

-Steve

A few photos

can't acces to e bay listing from France (restrictions...)... can you put some photos here ?

That's odd, because it is listed as available to "Worldwide." The ebay ID is 301277979184 and you might have some luck searching for that ID. Presently, however, I'm not having luck getting my photos to upload, so here is a link to photobucket:

http://s1029.photobucket.com/user/sjshiner/library/Nunes Ukulele

A couple of the photos were taken in the sun to accentuate the figure. The indoor shots are very representative. Also, it's currently strung with Martin M600's, but I think it was much nicer with Worth Brown strings. Super mellow and sweet with those.

-Steve

Last edited:
Top Bottom