Found a vintage Martin for $3.99!!

stevepetergal

Reaction score
Yes, I went to the local Good Will store and found a vintage Martin in excellent condition, almost like new. I didn't even try to haggle. $3.99 American was fine with me.
I'll post photos soon.

<<checks the calendar>> Nope, not April 1.

<<thinks>> ... he never said "Martin ukulele".... just "vintage Martin."

<<waits for other shoe to drop....>>

....waiting for the punch line...

(I hope you did find a Martin ukulele though...)

Shut the heck up ...

Really?

If it's a uke guitar or mando, I'm going to be so jealous. Whenever we hit flea markets or antique stores, my mantra is Martin, Kamaka, Martin, Kamaka... Haven't found either yet, but did find good deals on a Harmony Bari and a Trehollipee so I guess I can't be too jealous.

No, yes I can!

Best uke buy I've ever heard of

Awesome find. I go to Goodwill at least once a week looking for burried treasures. The best I have done was a pair of vintage Klipsch speakers that I paid $10 bucks for. Ended up selling that pair to a audiophile for $500 for the pair (which what I understood was also a steal for the pair also).

Attaching photos hasn't worked for a few days now. However, if you have the photo hosted elsewhere (Flickr, photobucket, etc.) you can link to it here and it will work.

Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY??? I can't get a SHIRT at Goodwill for that price, someone goofed big time... Geez, congrats if you really got a Martin instrument!!! :drool:

I'm still waiting for the punch line...
martin.jpg

Top Bottom