Gold Tone Tenor-Scale Banjo Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
SOLD
Gold Tone banjo with closed back (back does have a little offset to let the sound out ... kind of like the old Gibson banjo ukes). Absolutely no issues. Comes with the deluxe hard case, which fits it to a T. New Aquila strings and nice leather strap included.

This is the tenor-ukulele scale model, which I think may be the most versatile size. It is tuned gCEA but probably could be tuned low-G, dGBE or in fifths tuning.

This is a wonderful, fun and very loud instrument. Perfect for Tin Pan Alley, Formby, old-timey, bluegrass, you name it.

The reason I'm selling: I'm just an acoustic-uke kind of guy. You're either a banjo-uke person or you're not. And if you're not sure, then you should buy this and find out!

Here are the photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterbutt/sets/72157646098942289/

I'm asking ... + actual shipping. Payment by check, money order or PayPal gift preferred. If paying by regular PayPal, I'll split the fees with the buyer.

Questions? Please PM me or email me directly at eightpaws (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.

Last edited:
so very tempting.... must pay off my credit cards first though... was this bought "set-up"?

I know what setup is on a regular uke, but I have no idea what that entails on a banjo uke. I bought this from another UU member (but I've played it maybe 2 hours in the last two years). The string action is comfortable. I've never noticed any buzzing. And, of course, the bridge can be repositioned as you like. Hope that helps.

so very tempting.... must pay off my credit cards first though... was this bought "set-up"?

I have this uke and it's a lot of fun to play. I have mine strung with Southcoast dGBE strings. Sounds like a good price. Mine was $400 new. Good luck with the sale.

A "great value".........killer banjo uke at a great price from a company that stands behind it's products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom