WTB: Flea and Fluke

fernandogardinali

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I'm interestend in a pair of Flea (soprano or concert) and Fluke (preferably concert, but would consider a tenor) for me and the SO. We want a couple of ukes to be our beaters and travel ukes. We're open to designs and other characteristics (wooden fretboard, pickup, solid top, name it)

I'd buy them separately, but I'd rather buy a set so I'll save on shipping. I'm in Brazil.

I have an old pineapple flea but its not for sale. I only see people selling them when they want a different sized neck or downsizing a collection. I doubt very much you will find a pair for sale elsewhere.

http://www.magicfluke.com/

Ditto to inksplosives comment. Someone was just looking for one here and had trouble finding a seller. I have a pineapple concert flea too, but don't want to give it up (beach uke). It's very hit and miss finding them. I lucked out on craigslist and got a good price, but had to search for a while. I also checked eBay regularly and they seem to come up there with some regularity, especially since you are open to size, shape and design. Two, however will be a toughy.

Top Bottom