FS/FT Kala Tenor Cutaway Electric with Case. (Prefer Trade for a Concert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
FS/FT Kala Tenor Cutaway Electric with Case. (Prefer Trade)

I want to move up to a higher quality concert and would love to hear what you have for trade. If I could find a long neck soprano, that would be great. I am considering the KoAloah Opio concert and the Loprinzi longneck soprano that was just selling for a really good price and I missed it.

Depending on what you have, I of course would kick some cash in. I have heard really great things about so many other brands and private luthier builds and am fine going that route as well.

As I learn more and more about what I want as a player, I have gone up and down the scales. I started with a soprano that was too small, moved to a cheap concert that was uncomfortable to play and finally a tenor that I enjoyed. I then took a chance and moved back to a much nicer concert that I think is where I am going to be. It is more comfortable to play than the original one I had, easier to hold and I enjoy the sound of the concert more than my tenor.

I would like to trade or sell the following:

Kala KA-ATP-CTG-CE with case.

http://www.kalabrand.com/Models/Kala/SolidCedarTopAcacia/DetailsPageSpruceCedarAcacia.html (third one down)

It is an electric cutaway and in superb condition, new really, although I hate to put that kind of label on something that is not actually new. It has about 5 hours on it. I would rather make a trade than a sale, but obviously won't turn down a sale.

It was purchased at Penny Lane Emporium in Ft Lauderdale for $391 including tax and with no case approx 2-3 months ago. (The main instrument they sell are Ukes.) A setup was done at the store before I took it home. Your price is $319, including the case, which I bought later, with CONUS shipping, and is over $100 off. As stated, I would rather trade.

I have created a link with a bunch of pictures for review. It is with a cel camera, but they came out pretty good, although there are many shadows that make it look not as good as it really is. The case didn't photograph well. It is a used Lanikai case, in decent condition. It is not hard shell but t's very rigid with an outside pocket, inside compartment, velcro and zipper enclosures and straps that you can use to clip onto the hooks on the back of the case. It has a velvet type interior and fits it great with a bit of room at the top.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1173...s/6045307540167633377?authkey=CI_px9G4ksTRggE

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
This needs to be re-homed to someone that will care for it and give it love and affection. Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom