New Look?

Moore Bettah Ukuleles

Reaction score
I've been out of touch for a while due to communication breakdowns as a result of the hurricane we had here 10 days ago. I come back to the forum now and see a whole new look. (Or is it just me seeing things differently? ;))What did I miss? Is this the way it'll be from now on?

There came a big data base crash, Chuck, system was down for a couple days, and the photo upload is currently challenged. The guys are are working their asses off to get it fixed, but it might be a while to get it straight. Nobody seems to be getting too bent out of shape about it, we are sympathetic here ...

Aloha Chuckie,
Welcome back man, thank you for checking in and letting us know you are all right...Glad to hear you and your property faired well through the storm...
Yes the loading of pictures may be still down here... shoots

Hope everything is ok over there. That video of Sarah and Craig on your website is awesome.............as is the rest of your site. Not surprised it's as spiffy as your ukes. Veeeery "congruent"

Yes, glad to hear things are going well after the storm Chuck, but other than the picture uploading issue, I haven't noticed a different "look". Maybe I'm missing something???? What specifically looks different?

I didn't notice any changes, except for missing images. Hope everything survived over there, Chuck!

Odd. Everything looks different to me. It shows it's hosted by "V Bulletin" and everything is in blue and white instead of the familiar brown an red. The entire format has changed as well. Maybe it's because I'm on an iPhone since my Internet is still down.

Odd. Everything looks different to me. It shows it's hosted by "V Bulletin" and everything is in blue and white instead of the familiar brown an red. The entire format has changed as well. Maybe it's because I'm on an iPhone since my Internet is still down.
Strange Chuck, I see red and brown, as always...maybe it is something to do with settings on your iphone?...

All looks the same to me. Glad you are well Chuck!

It was looking the same to me until yesterday when everything about seemed to have changed. Maybe it changed for mobile devices. Or maybe, as I said before, it's just me. Since the hurricane I'm seeing things differently now!

Maybe it's the 60's finally catching up to you Chuck :)

Chuck --

If you are looking at the site on an iPad, there are options in how you view. Down at the very bottom, there should be a choice between Standard Style or Mobile Style. You might have selected one accidentally. You can use that button to toggle it back and forth. If you are in the Mobile view, there is also a choice at the bottom that says Log Out/ Full Site/ Top. Tap Full Site, and you get back to the original view.

Chuck --

If you are looking at the site on an iPad, there are options in how you view. Down at the very bottom, there should be a choice between Standard Style or Mobile Style. You might have selected one accidentally. You can use that button to toggle it back and forth. If you are in the Mobile view, there is also a choice at the bottom that says Log Out/ Full Site/ Top. Tap Full Site, and you get back to the original view.

Yep, that is it, the mobile selection shows the site in the blue/white. If you switch it to the default standard style, you will return to your familiar red/brown. :)

The storm blew you into an alternate dimension. I saw that in a movie once, so it must be a real thing. (On second thought, it might have been a Gilligan's Island episode....)

I hope they have Mai Tais over in that dimension.

Top Bottom