FS : PONO ACD with A'ama Hard case ( 300USD shipping included )

stevetong

Reaction score
FS : PONO ACD with A'ama Hard case ( 290 USD shipping included )

hello, I'm selling my Pono ACD ( Indonesia maded ) to you guys who are interested in trying the Pono ukuleles. its in a great condition, strings changed to Worth CD ( overall 97% above , theres only a tiny scratch( refer to the photo with the RED circle area) in the edge of the body, you can barely see it , unless you look into it closely. no cracks at all. ) bought it from Ukehk, around 1 month ago. Asking for 290 USD includin shipping. for those who are interested or would like to see more photos of it ,please feel free to contact me by PM / Email: stevetong813@gmail.com / whatsapp me: +852 5401 7764

j6UVJRY9L0GEo.jpg

jXpbtCakTBYMC.jpg

jc5TRMC2Fv0OD.jpg

jbqFz7NZFPNenk.jpg

Last edited:
It's a nice one. I am on the fence about it, because I have a Kala solid Acacia Tenor already, and I'd really like one of the K brand concerts, like the one bigpoi just sold.

For the money its an awesome deal. Definitely got my attention.

Best,

Sean

sounds like a sweet deal, except a new member whose first post is a month old uke for, like 40%+ off.

sounds like a sweet deal, except a new member whose first post is a month old uke for, like 40%+ off.

Ive been surfing on the site for 3 years, its jsut i never logged it. and i normally hangs out on my local ukulele forums. thats why. and why im selling it in this price? becuase people here in HK prefers a MCD instead of a ACD. No one really likes the ACD, too bad..otherwise i dont have to sell it INTERNATIONALLY. hope this answers your questions.

There is no picture and description of the uke you are selling.

Top Bottom