PDA

View Full Version : FS: Compass Rose Micro Jumbo tenor ukulele - Adirondack Spruce / Cocobolo

Telperion
08-19-2014, 05:28 AM
SOLD -This listing is for a gorgeous Compass Rose Micro Jumbo tenor ukulele. Beautiful high grade Adirondack Spruce top is framed nicely with herringbone purfling. Cocobolo sides, back, and headstock overlay. Full ivoroid body and headstock binding. Ebony bridge and cantilevered ebony fretboard. Bone nut and saddle. Side sound port. The cocobolo on this instrument is just stunning, with great figure and depth accentuated by the nice use of the sapwood. Comes with the original Access gig bag, which is a super nice and sturdy case - really about the nicest 'gig bag' I've seen. Both the uke and the case are in excellent condition. No damage whatsoever.

Purchased new by me just a couple months ago from Gryphon Strings. Selling for financial reasons only. This ukulele is an incredibly smooth player. The sound is lush and rich, with great volume and clarity from the Adirondack top. One of the nicest sounding and easiest to play tenors I've played in a while. Currently strung with Savarez strings, I will also include a set of Aquila re-entrant strings with the sale. I'm asking $SOLD, which includes paypal fees and shipping within the U.S. International buyers please contact me for shipping quotes.

Please get in touch with any questions. Thanks for looking!

-Steve

mds725
08-20-2014, 07:59 PM
This is a great looking ukulele! I already have aa Compass Rose mini-jumbo tenor (a much more modest all mahogany one) and they're great instruments. godd luck with your sale!

tangimango
08-20-2014, 08:40 PM
Ive played the micro jumbo at hms. Beautiful shape, unique design.

Telperion
08-22-2014, 05:59 AM
Now that photo uploads are working again, I've just added a few to the first post. Here are a couple more for details.

-Steve