FS: PONO ACD with A'AMA HARD CASE ( shipping included )

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetong

Reaction score
Since it got some problem with my post, I m opening this new thread, hope it works properly.

anyway, I'm selling my PONO ACD in 300USD with A'ama hard case including shipping. its in great condition overall 97 % new , theres only a tiny scratch on the bottom edge of the uku and a little bit of the coating went off ( around 1cm) but it makes no big difference in appearance since its the coat of the edge, no other cracks at all. fletboard without any playing issues ( buzz, action ,pitch problem ). Manufacturing Code of this uku is 140690 which i suppose its made this year( indonesia made).reason for selling this as im looking forward to get a tenor instead, and the neck is a little bit thicker than my other ukus which i dont really feel too good with it due to my small hands. Interested / would like to see more photos please contact me by Email: stevetong813@gmail.com or whatsapp: +852 5401 7764 , THANKS~

j6UVJRY9L0GEo.jpg

jbayvTggrRDDkU.jpg

jc5TRMC2Fv0OD.jpg

jbqdHYcLudJnwH.jpg

Last edited:
Your other thread is present in the Ukulele Marketplace and still viewable, so I am closing this duplicate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom