Aquila String sets low G concert

Ukedani

Reaction score
I have a set of Aquila reds low G and Aquila Super Nylgut low G. I bought them thinking the low G would fit my Flea but they didn't.

The red pack is now "used" since I trimmed the G and tried to install it. But the C,A,E strings are unused. I will sell the set for $2.

The Super Nylgut is unused. I will sell for $4.

Add $2 for first class shipping in CONUS via Paypal.

I have a set of Aquila reds low G and Aquila Super Nylgut low G. I bought them thinking the low G would fit my Flea but they didn't.

The red pack is now "used" since I trimmed the G and tried to install it. But the C,A,E strings are unused. I will sell the set for $2.

The Super Nylgut is unused. I will sell for $4.

Add $2 for first class shipping in CONUS via Paypal.

FWIW the Red low-G can fit a Flea, but it's a permanent mod to the Flea. The nut slot and the saddle slot have to be filed to the size of the low-G. Have done this on my Flea, but it takes the right files to do cleanly.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ya thanks. I don't want to make a permanent mod. Will keep it standard, maybe get another red set as yours look sweet.

Thanks everyone. Strings have been sold, got more than I asked for them too. Thanks for those of you who provided info on how to mod my Flea.

Top Bottom