Kauai Trip

gspears

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
The wife and I are going to be in Kauai in September. Hoping to see Aldrine play while we are there. Anyone know if he and Aaron will be around playing in September? I have sent a few messages to the UU guys, but have not gotten an answer. I know Aldrine and Aaron use to play on Wednesdays at the Waipouli resort. But not sure if they still play there. Any info would be great.

Thanks, Greg

Hopefully Wicked Wahine will chime in...she is an expert about Kauai...:)

I will check for you tomorrow. I know he plays at a place called Oasis but I'm fuzzy on details. And I think Rob's. Wednesdays and Fridays are his gig days.

I am here on Kauai now. :) Yes, as far as I know he still plays at Oasis at Waipouli on Wednesdays from 5-7. I just checked and planned to go today but we chose Farmers Market at Kukuiula today instead. He is actually playing this Friday night at the Kauai Fair but at 10pm - way too far past my bedtime. ;)

I am here on Kauai now. :) Yes, as far as I know he still plays at Oasis at Waipouli on Wednesdays from 5-7. I just checked and planned to go today but we chose Farmers Market at Kukuiula today instead. He is actually playing this Friday night at the Kauai Fair but at 10pm - way too far past my bedtime. ;)

Wow nice Staci..i have a friend on Kauai on vacation...if you see a nice couple with their little young son sight seeing it might be them...the Chin family from the Bay Area...:) say Hi for me(shot in the dark......haha)

I hope you are planning other trips to a different Island too.....have fun:)

I'll be in Kauai in a few months and was wondering if there are any uke meetups there?

Top Bottom