Konablaster steel string electric baritone ukulele

iamesperambient

Reaction score
2w66oac.jpg

Hi, i recently picked up an electric guitar and i'm also in need of cash fast so i decided to part ways with my konablaster as it really has no audiable difference between my electric guitar now.
Starting price is 200 bucks, plus shipping. I can haggle with you if need be. Only shipping with in the USA no international sales sorry.

The uke is in great shape, i will have owed it for a year in october. It comes with a gig back (cordoba bag). Has a great sound, adjustable trus rod, and humbucker pick up and interesting 'blueburst' finish. the neck is maple and body is popler, fretboard is indian rosewood. It uses normal guitar strings (i have used the ernie ball green pack to string this uke and works out great).

If your interested in the item message me a private message.
I will accept money directly to my paypal account.
Thanks!!!!

Hi, iamsambient. I miss your spirited posts on UU and wondered where you went. Now I know: to the dark side, inhabited by warlocks, bounced bank checks, flat soda pop, and guitars.

I've heard great things about Konablasters. I know you dug this uke, it was your avatar, I recall. Great luck with the sale, enjoy summer. Hopefully will see your knowledgeable posts on the guitar forums. Cheers.

Last edited:
Oh no, say it ain't so KB bro! :(

Thanks for introducing me to BSG and the Konablaster line. I guess I'll have to carry the torch on my own now. :p

That's a steal of a price folks so you better jump on it before he changes his mind.

Awww man, I'm sorry I missed this. That's a good deal. Let me know if it falls through. I'll take it for that price! And sorry about your money problems.
Mo' money mo' problems. No' money mo' problems.

Top Bottom