Serial #003 gets her 1st...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
My youngest Grand baby .a.k.a. GBaby Serial #003, get's her first Uke from Grandpa. She just turned 4, and I figured it was time. ;) I played for my grandkids for years, now they can start playing for me.. ;)

AlisaUke_zps7c315a68.jpg

The evolution of a ukulele "family"

That's awesome.

What uke did you end up choosing, Tony? Looks like a new one.

It's a "kids" uke. I wasn't so sure about it because I never heard of it, but it had some pretty good reviews. She's young, rough and tumble and it was said that it is pretty durable. I just wanted to get her something that will take a beating for a first one. If she takes an interests in it other than wacking the heck out of her big sister with it, I am going to get her a little Kala, or Lanikai. But this one is a "Hape". She's only 4, so we'll see if she takes an interests in learning to play it before I move her onto a good student uke.

CUTE! I'm waiting for Oct when my granddaughter turns 4. I've already given her parents each a ukulele...

Been doing good. Blessed. And recently found out I have another grand baby on the way. It will be our first grand son to move our name forward.. We're pretty stoked. A family that always has girls (and they are all lovely), a new generation boy is a welcomed thing.. ;)

awww, how cute! I can't imagine a better present!

Top Bottom