BRAND NEW! OscarSchmidt Electric Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate_Alonso

Reaction score
NEW! OscarSchmidt Electric Ukulele- $215

$_59.jpg$_59.jpg$_57.jpg$_62.JPGView attachment 70037$_61.JPG$_66.jpgHi Everyone! I have an OscarSchmidt Electric Ukulele and am looking to sell it because I never use it anymore. I went out and bought an expensive Ukulele only to NOT use it. So I'm posting it to this site because I know that people that shop here know more about Ukuleles than I myself do. It is almost brand new! I have had it for awhile, but it's pretty much stayed in it's case since I purchased it. Never really used it. If interested please contact me via this site if UkuleleUnderground has that option. OR e-mail me at nathaniel.e.alonso@ffc8.org. Thanks! Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Last edited:
Hello. You should follow the rules for selling on this forum. It can only help you.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?85568-Ukulele-Underground-Forum-Rules

Marketplace - Buying and Selling:
If you wish to sell anything in the Marketplace, providing the following in your post is a good idea:

1.A picture or pictures of the actual ukulele being sold, not a stock photo of the model;
2.The reason you are selling the instrument;
3.Your price and terms (shipping and handling, etc.).

To increase the chances of selling your ukulele, you may also provide the following:

•A video and/or audio sample of the ukulele being being sold;
•A time-stamped picture with "Ukulele Underground" and your username written on a piece of paper in front of the ukulele.

Another suggestion - trying to sell something in one of your first posts is generally frowned upon, and may result in a more difficult sale. Members may request additional pictures and time-stamps from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

All that being said, the above suggestions are not rules. They are guidelines. Including the above in your post will greatly increase the chances of selling your ukulele, but if you choose not to include them, you will not be penalized by UU. Rules to follow below.

There are three Marketplace rules:

1.Please do not post links or otherwise direct people to your eBay auction. This subsection is intended for member-to-member transactions only, sans middle man. If you would like to announce your eBay auction, please do so in the Links and Videos subsection.

2.Dealers may not post in the Marketplace. If you wish to start a thread about your business, you may do so in the Links and Videos subsection.

3.Certain items are unsuitable for trade through UU. The following are prohibited and may not be mentioned, even in hints or code, in the context of trading on this forum:
> weapons (including, but not only, firearms, knives, bows/crossbows, stun guns and martial arts weapons)
> drugs or medicines
> any item the trading/selling of which is subject to legal regulation or control, including items such as tortoiseshell, wood, and other things covered by the CITES convention.

1. This is not a stock photo i took it myself.
2. I'm posting it without a price to see how much people would be willing to buy it for.
3. I'm not a dealer.

Re: 1. 2. and 3 above, please see Uke182's reply.

Also, '•A time-stamped picture with "Ukulele Underground" and your username written on a piece of paper in front of the ukulele.'

What exactly do I need to do to this post for people to be interested in it?
It would help if you'd state the size (is it a concert or a tenor?), model #, woods involved (solid or laminate?).

Beyond that, you need to be patient. You only posted it an hour and a half ago.

As mentioned, many of us are leary of first-time posters who have come here just to sell. The Marketplace is great for member-to-member transactions, but you are not an established member yet.

Since you're relatively new, there's no reason to double post so I deleted your recent post in Uke Talk. Items you wish to sell should be posted in the Marketplace.
Thanks . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom