I'm coming to Oahu in April.

bobinde

Reaction score
And, I would like to have some feedback as to some uke related things to do/go to. I will have a rental car, but I would really like to stay out of Honolulu due to traffic. I will be staying with Family near Kapolei and we plan to spend a bit (!!) of time on North Shore. I've already planned on going to HMS, of course (after we go to Cholo's) . . . And Kanilea over in Kaneohe, too.

Suggestions?

Recommendations?

Any uke jams to check out? I will likely only bring one, or, maybe pick up another one at Aloha Bowl again.

Mahalo!

bobinde

hmm, west side Kapolei, outlet mall in kunia , indoor go kart racing, box car racing , r/c track, water park surf simulator. stay safe and don't go out past your limits in the ocean.

Tangimango:

Actually, I'm looking for Ukulele - related things to do, but you gave me some other great ideas!

bobinde

opps, in that case you have to come to Honolulu side, you can watch Taimane play every Fridays at the Hyatt Regency 6 to 7 pm all free by the pool area to lounge or by the bar to eat and drink also WED is Manoa DNA performs, but you should call the hotel to confirm or call ukulele house to confirm. Koaloha factory tour then visit pua pua shops.

Tangimango:

Actually, I'm looking for Ukulele - related things to do, but you gave me some other great ideas!

bobinde

Top Bottom