WTB - A Great Concert Uke - KoAloha, Kanilea, or ??

Seanamon

Reaction score
WTB - A Great Tenor Uke - KoAloha, Kanilea, or ??

If you have seen this before and it seemed familiar it's because I had posted looking for a Concert upgrade. Through this forum, I found a nice Kanile'a and it should be arriving this week, and I'm very excited.

Currently my highest quality uke is a Kala Solid Acacia Tenor, and while I do like it, I am ready to upgrade. I'd like it to be koa, but if there's something compelling, I'd give it a serious look. I've seen some beautiful ukes here!

Happy to entertain links, and look at offers, if you think you might be able to help. I'm ready and able to buy.

Also, I will be soon looking to pay it forward and re-home my Kala Solid Acacia Tenor to someone who might be looking for an upgrade from what they have.

Best,

Sean

Last edited:
The Martin C1K is a great solid koa uke! there have been a couple Koalohas on here that sold recently and a nice Big Island. Might take a chance on the Pono listed here for a good price. Kala has a new solid acacia that is kind of fancy higher end...KA-ASAC-C. Or, just lurk around the marketplace, something will come up.

Got my new Concert...and it's on the way! Thanks Steve (Telperion)!

Now...

I'm looking for a nice Tenor, to replace my current one, a Kala ASAC Acacia Tenor. It's great, but I'm definitely progressing, and I'm ready to upgrade in quality, and also to rehome this Kala with someone that's looking to step up to a great solid wood tenor as well!

Best,

Sean

Top Bottom