Black Bear Macademia Soprano $535

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
Perfect condition. Only a few months old. Easy to play with nice low action. Sounds great. Somewhat like a Mahogany uke but with less bark and more warmth. Price includes a hard case and shipping to CONUS. As they say $535 if you don't want to haggle $635 if you do.

IMG_3489.jpgIMG_3497.jpgIMG_3495.jpgIMG_3500.jpgIMG_3498.jpg

Timing is something! trevorg888 had one like this (or this one if you bought it) for sale about a month ago and I was too late. Now here one is again and I just bought bigpoi789's KoAloha concert earlier this week taking me out of the market fot the time being...

Beautiful uke! (As are all Black Bear ukes IMHO) GLWS!

If it is still around for Christmas I know what I will be telling my wife to get me! :D

First you sell a Timms and now a Black Bear? You may need to go see a doctor or something... Or you've got an excellent collection, of course. I recently played one of these and was seriously impressed with the sound and the playability. Good luck on the sale!

First you sell a Timms and now a Black Bear? You may need to go see a doctor or something... Or you've got an excellent collection, of course. I recently played one of these and was seriously impressed with the sound and the playability. Good luck on the sale!

Haha. I can answer all of your questions with one explanation. Had too many ukes so I listed the Timms but ended up trading it for this Black Bear. Wonderful ukelele but I still have too many. I probably do need to see a doctor.

I have one of these and you couldn't pry it out of my hands with a Jaws of Life. This uke is made from 40 year old seasoned Hawaiian macadamia. That's a lot of aloha.

There's no Dr in the world that can sure this! Only more cabinets and money for ukuleles can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom