Fresh New Nicaraguan Cocobolo Rosewood Tops

Cocobolo Ukuleles

Reaction score
Check out these fresh new cocobolo rosewood tops we finished yesterday. Silvio Conto, our luthier, is getting more dialed in with every ukulele he makes. It is exciting to see how much he has progressed over the last 6 months. He is a talented artist, and I am glad to see that he is getting the recognition that he deserves on an international level.

I couldn't attach very many pictures to this posting, but I just posted several more pictures on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/cocoboloukuleles

These ukuleles are going to go quickly. One has already been ordered, and I have sent pictures to another customer who is interested.

Please email me for more pictures of the remaining ukuleles.

Here are the details of the offer:

Custom solid Nicaraguan cocobolo rosewood soundboard
Solid Nicaraguan cocobolo rosewood back, sides, bridge, fingerboard and headstock overlay
Solid Honduran mahogany neck
100% handmade
Radius fingerboard
Solid bone nut and saddle
Aquila strings
Grover tuners
Concert-sized

MSRP: $399
Ukulele Underground Price: $349 -- including all taxes and free shipping to the US

For US customers, you can add a Lanakai Hardshell Concert Ukulele Case and a Herco in-case humidifier to your purchase for an additional $25. I lose money on this offer, but it is worth it because I want our ukuleles to last a lifetime. If they are taken care of properly they will.

Thank you for your interest,

Kevin

Attachments

• P1040161.jpg
    P1040161.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 52
  • P1040216.jpg
    P1040216.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 43
  • P1040228.jpg
    P1040228.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 39
  • P1040244.jpg
    P1040244.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 41
Wish I could afford one of these.

The use of the sap wood in these ukes is just awesome. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Boogie10, I would like to expand into tenor sizes as well, but it is probably going to be 6 months or so until they will be available. I will definitely keep the UU community up to date on our progress.

Consitter, I appreciate your kind words about our ukuleles. We are very lucky to have access to such amazing tonewoods, and our luthier has become very talented at finding the best grain designs and bookmatching them well. Each ukulele develops a personality of its own.

Ian, we have had a lot of requests for tenors lately. I spoke to my luthier today and we have decided to design a tenor model as soon as possible. It will probably take a couple of months before they become available, but I will definitely keep you posted on how things develop. Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
Top Bottom