Kamaka Tenor HF-3 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm selling my Kamaka Tenor. Why? Well, I recently bought a Kamaka Deluxe Concert, and I decided I had to have a new Deluxe Tenor to go with it. But I'm not such a collector as to hold onto two Tenors, so the old one goes. I thought I'd offer it to my UU buddies first before listing it on eBay. I bought my Tenor new, sometime in the 1980s, best as I can recall. It has the white label in it. it's been lovingly played, no scratches, dings, or cracks. It comes with its original (crummy) chipboard semi-hard case. A completed listings search on eBay shows they have been selling for between $850 and $1,000. Let me know if you want it for $750.00 plus shipping. I'll wait a few days before listing it on eBay, but when I do this offer is revoked. Thanks for looking.

Kamaka 2.jpg

Kamaka 1.jpg

Last edited:
Sent you a PM.

Someone is going to get a great ukulele at a great price. I have a white label HF-3 too and I keep coming back to it even though I have way too many ukuleles in my quiver to choose from. It's my daily player that I keep by my bedside but I use a different ukulele to gig with because it has a pickup. I finally took it to Gryphon to have a Baggs Five.O and Gotoh UPT's installed. Can't wait to get it back next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom