WTB: Peace Love and Ukulele Book

fretie

Reaction score
Wanted to buy: Tab book for Jake's 'Peace Love and Ukulele'

PM me here or email: paddlingtempestATgmailDOTcom

Thanks Jim. With shipping this book comes to around $30 for us up north so I was hoping to get it used from someone here on the UU forum.

Thanks for your suggestions, guys! :)

Itsme, the price on amazon.ca for the paperback edition is $15.12 so no free shipping. :( And shipping, even from the Canadian version of Amazon, and probably because the book has to come from the US, is very pricy. :mad:

Yeah, Jim, maybe that would be the most affordable option, the digital version of the book.

I am mostly after just two songs, $5 unleaded and Piano Forte, so $10 is probably worth it to get the tab for these two, five bucks a piece. ;)

Itsme, the price on amazon.ca for the paperback edition is $15.12 so no free shipping. :( And shipping, even from the Canadian version of Amazon, and probably because the book has to come from the US, is very pricy.
You can't find something else your might need/want for $10 to bring you into the free shipping realm? Because amazon.ca says the book is eligible for free shipping if your order is $25+. I honestly think that's your best bet.

I've been known to order such mundane, unexciting things as a ream of paper for my printer or a thing of dental floss, just to get free shipping on something I really wanted (and it's a $35 minimum here in the US). Surely you can think of $10 worth of stuff you're going to have to buy anyway. :)

You can't find something else your might need/want for $10 to bring you into the free shipping realm? Because amazon.ca says the book is eligible for free shipping if your order is $25+. I honestly think that's your best bet.

I've been known to order such mundane, unexciting things as a ream of paper for my printer or a thing of dental floss, just to get free shipping on something I really wanted (and it's a $35 minimum here in the US). Surely you can think of $10 worth of stuff you're going to have to buy anyway. :)

Before I had Amazon Prime, I would always add uke strings to my order to bring it to the minimum! Like you said, it's something I'd have to buy anyway :)

Before I had Amazon Prime, I would always add uke strings to my order to bring it to the minimum! Like you said, it's something I'd have to buy anyway :)
I think I bought a set of Martins from Amazon once (IIRC you like Martin strings?) but their string selection is fairly limited. If they carried Worths, I'd be sure to use them to pad my purchases. :)

We had Prime when we were doing a lot of remodeling and my husband bought stuff constantly. After he died, I let it lapse because I wasn't going to use it enough to justify it. :(

I think I bought a set of Martins from Amazon once (IIRC you like Martin strings?) but their string selection is fairly limited. If they carried Worths, I'd be sure to use them to pad my purchases. :)

We had Prime when we were doing a lot of remodeling and my husband bought stuff constantly. After he died, I let it lapse because I wasn't going to use it enough to justify it. :(

No Worths that I know of, but I've bought most of the usual suspects there. But you're right, now I'm all about the Martins - I'm tired of experimenting with the Next Big Strings and being disappointed over and over!

As for Prime - truth is, I mainly have it for instant video. A bazillion documentaries and classic films are "free" for Prime members, so that alone justifies the cost.

Top Bottom