tooting my own silly horn...just beause..i tink it's wayyy silly...100,000 views

thesillydave

Reaction score
i just past 100,000 views on youtube...i didn't start playing the uke to get this, but i find it a wild hoot that i am here...mostly, because i have been a member of the seasons here on UU from the beginning. thanks to any and all who have watched my silly videos, and thanks for the comments that have helped me be a better player and a better uker.

i just past 100,000 views on youtube...i didn't start playing the uke to get this, but i find it a wild hoot that i am here...mostly, because i have been a member of the seasons here on UU from the beginning. thanks to any and all who have watched my silly videos, and thanks for the comments that have helped me be a better player and a better uker.

Anybody from Eureka Springs just has to have silly videos that get lots of views.

I think it's a requirement.

Congrats, I can see you are "tickled silly" Happy for you.

"He who tooteth not his own horn, that same horn shall not be tooted." —S.J. Perelman

Congrats, mighty Dave the Silly, and thanks as well to your retinue. Play on!

Kind'a reminds me of that old Classic: "Beans, beans, good for a hoot, the more you eat, the more you toot"

Cleaned up version

I think that's great! I did a few seasons and then fell off the wagon. I need to try and get back in!!

Very cool! I've never done a video, but I found out we have the equipment to do it at home. Now, I have to learn how. Then I have to find the time.

Top Bottom