Journey coming to Hawaii!

Kateri

Reaction score
Maui: The Maui Arts and Cultural Center Amphitheater on March 24

Oahu: Blaisdell Arena on March 26

Big Island: The Waikoloa Beach resort on March 28.

So who is going to the Journey concert? :D

*bump*

Come on. After having to add on 2 more shows to Oahu, I know at least ONE person on this forum is going to the Journey concert. :p

*bump*

Come on. After having to add on 2 more shows to Oahu, I know at least ONE person on this forum is going to the Journey concert. :p

poor. but you know i would go. but i wont stop believing

lol. when they got that filipino lead singer, all my wife's filipino co-workers went. heard the show was super good tho.

When was that? The concerts haven't even happened yet!

My uncle's selling tickets, and I wanna go, but mom said no :(
pobre

I saw journey when they were at mohegan sun in CT. They were with Cheap Trick and Heart all three of them were awesome! And they all played ALL of their hits. Im a big classic rock guy and i couldnt think of a song they missed. Its defiantly worth checking out although yes its true Steve Perry doesnt sing for them anymore =/ (hurt his throat or something) but the new little dude they got is actually pretty good lol just hope his mic levels are good for your concert at mine they were a little off his mic was up to much lol and i dont think with the pitch and loudness they usually play at he needed to be loudER lol

Hope yal have a good time at the concert! :shaka:

-Seth

@ Kateri and Kaneohe TTE

Well, youre both in my cool book for disagreeing with those guys that put me in their so not very cool book for not knowing that senseless rap stuff, and for putting me in youre cool book :D

Or i can just say, "thanks man, ditto!"

...although yes its true Steve Perry doesnt sing for them anymore =/ (hurt his throat or something)

I read recently in an interview with some musician (I can't remember who) that he was helping Steve Perry work on his album, and that he's still got the voice. I guess we'll find out if it's true when a CD comes out.

Top Bottom