Tony Graziano Cuban Mahogany Taropatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorg888

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Price Reduced to only $1350 US Got a beautiful Tony Graziano cuban mahogany taropatch for sale. It has ebony radius fretboard, and also on both sides of headstock, peghead tuners plays and sounds beautiful. It also has K&K twin spot pickup. Comes with a hard case. This uke cost me $2300 Australian dollars selling for $1350 US includes shipping within Australia add $50 for international shipping. The uke is in perfect as new condition. reason for selling I need money.

P1010056.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010053.jpg

P1010049.jpg

Attachments

• P1010051.jpg
    P1010051.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Drooled over that one more than once.

Hi Trevor, nice uke, but I think the "custom built to my specs" may put off a few potential buyers. Sometimes it may mean a skinnier/fatter neck, scale, etc. Maybe in your case it is dimensionally identical to a Martin taropatch, but woods, hardware, and trim are custom. Specs usually mean changes to dimensions of some sort, at least for a few of us. It IS a nice uke, and I wish you luck with the sale, as well as personally.

Does the fretboard have a radius? How wide? Standard Martin taro? Sometimes the little things may enhance the speed of the sale.

Last edited:
Yes neal it has a radius fretboard i will have to measure neck width I didn't ask for a specific size so i am assuming it would the standard martin size but will measure it and post it on listing thanks for your advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom