Picked up my KoAloha today!

WCBarnes

Reaction score
When I got home Saturday evening there was a note in the mailbox from where the Post Office tried to deliver my ukulele. It said I could pick it up after 8:30 on Monday morning. So, needless to say I was pretty much knocking down the door when they opened!

Looks amazing! It is a second and when I looked it over there is a small discoloration on the back, but otherwise perfect!

I had to go straight to work, so haven't had a chance to really let her sing, but that will come soon enough. Now, when can I leave work....? :confused:

A couple of pics. The second shows the small flaw.

uke1.jpguke1.jpguke2.jpg

Congrats on a gorgeous instrument. KoAloha ukes look even more beautiful in person, and they sound awesome! :shaka:

Well done. The koaloha concert is iconic for it's signature sound, with looks to match. There are at least 6 -7 of them at our weekly uke jam, I love mine.

Enjoy. It is a purchase you will not regret

Congrats! I can't see any flaws....a friend of mine bought a Koaloha, and sold all her other ukes! It's loud, and really has a sweet tone. She's crazy about it!

Congrat's, a Koaloha is on my list...

Congrats! Man, that office clock will seem like it's running backwards today! lol

It was almost as long as the last day of work before vacation!

Finally had a chance to really play it and the first thing that stuck out is how mellow it sounds. Wonderful tone and very easy to play. Extremely happy with my new edition! Now... What to get for my next uke? (Did I mention that it has kicked my UAS into high gear)

Very nice! It is a beauty. Happy, happy strumming to you.

I came across my notification of shipping on mine after I finished with classes today and checked email for the first time. I was lucky enough to meet the Fed Ex driver within minutes of arriving home from work. I was so glad I didn't have to pine for it overnight.

It was almost as long as the last day of work before vacation!

Finally had a chance to really play it and the first thing that stuck out is how mellow it sounds. Wonderful tone and very easy to play. Extremely happy with my new edition! Now... What to get for my next uke? (Did I mention that it has kicked my UAS into high gear)

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to really dig this uke for a while before you start thinking about the next one....but UAS hits different people in varying ways....I think you must have an acute/chronic/advanced form of UAS....

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to really dig this uke for a while before you start thinking about the next one....but UAS hits different people in varying ways....I think you must have an acute/chronic/advanced form of UAS....

I have had my starter uke for a while and grew very used to it. When I began to play the KoAloha it was soooo different! The sound; the size; the strings; etc. It makes me want to try all kinds just to hear/feel/see the differences. Ukuleles are amazing instruments with so many builders and different woods. Each one has its own quality and I want to try them all!!! :D

I have had my starter uke for a while and grew very used to it. When I began to play the KoAloha it was soooo different! The sound; the size; the strings; etc. It makes me want to try all kinds just to hear/feel/see the differences. Ukuleles are amazing instruments with so many builders and different woods. Each one has its own quality and I want to try them all!!! :D

...and another ukulele collector is born.

I got a Koaloha in a trade a while ago (i traded it recently). They are beautiful ukuleles and sound fantastic.
One day, when I live in a place that has a relative humidity above 5%, i'll get another.

May you 2 have many years of happy playing. :eek:

Very nice acquisition!!!! Enjoy!

Your UAS may have moved into full-blown, stage four SUP - which is Serial Ukulele Purchasing... Very dangerous and currently without a cure, but also quite fun.

Nice. Enjoy! And keep buying smart (special deals, used, second's, etc.) and you can indulge a little in your UAS without losing your shorts.

Top Bottom