WTB: KoAloha Soprano

d-mace

Reaction score
Pineapple or standard body. Factory second is fine also. Please PM details: age, condition and asking price.

I'm interested in buying but also have a few sopranos open for trade in interested: Maui Music, Kamaka Keiki and Loprinzi maple.

Thanks,
David

Still have the David Newton?

Ck with "lakesideglen" for that Ko...

Yes, I do. I'm going to keep it. I've been digging how much pop and spunk it has lately. Thanks for the lead on the KoAloha.

Didn't you sell me a Koaloha soprano pineapple last year? Just wondered why you are buying one again...

Jordan

Maybe...I don't recall. I guess I miss that bright Koaloha sound. Want to sell it back :)

Didn't you sell me a Koaloha soprano pineapple last year? Just wondered why you are buying one again...

Jordan

Are you still looking for a koaloha soprano? I have one made in 2007, excellent condition except for a chip on the bridge from a string change. I am interested in trading for the Maui Music. How many frets does it have?

There is one listed in the market place right now...

I am very fond of my sapele KoAloha Opio soprano. You might consider that instead of used or factory second if Koa is not a must-have.

Thinking about seling my KoAloha Noah, no defects or other. Mfg. 2005

Thanks all for the replies.

Wow, a Noah! You don't see those very often and an early one like yours!

Top Bottom