Conversation Between UkuleleHill and sukie

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. i may need help with #20,000. are you here for a few minutes?
  2. Hey -- I hoping everything goes well with Becca. Take care of yourself, too.
  3. Something funny going on with the forum "front page". But you prob. Already know.
  4. I'm so sorry. I think it's really cool. I understand the basics, and it seems to be working right now. I figure it's got to get charged at some point! (car charger?) But the drops and stuff have me stumped. You were right! I should have waited. But I so LOVE to get mail. I can't really believe you treated me to this. Hugs when we get to UWC. Being a smoker for 34 years. this is a big thing. MANY THANKS!
  5. The anticipation is killing me!
  6. So??? Did you open it yet?
  7. Awesome!!! I hope you love it! If you have questions please feel free to ask! Its a drip setup, drip 3 drops into the end.
  8. I GOT MAIL!!! I GOT MAIL!!! -- I haven't opened it yet. Be back later! Thanks!!!!
  9. Thanks Sukie! I actually got a nice full nights sleep last night, something I haven't had in weeks... I feel so much better today! I hope you have a wonderful day!
  10. Good morning to you. Good morning to you. Good morning dear Andy. Good morning to you. And many more...........
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 39
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast