Conversation Between Vitazora and Jddewitt81

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi,
    Yes! I love Brükos. I only have one concert model and it is a jumbo model - tenor body with a concert neck. Unbelievable sound. Deep, rich, resonant. The combination of Spruce and Mahogany is perfect. I have it strung with Worth Brown Low Gs. Can't make any other recommendations about the concerts, but I do have 2 longneck sopranos and they play very much like a concert uke. My next Brüko will be the #9 Tenor. And then maybe one other tenor special model after that. And then maybe an all mahogany soprano......and so it goes. ;-)

When I first started to play the ukulele, I thought the concert would be my choice. But I love the challenge and sound of the soprano, especially for picking, and I think longnecks sound very good with Low Gs. I will only buy a tenor, because it sounds very different from a soprano, not because I think it is better, or a step up.
    Let me know if you decide to buy a concert. I would love to know what you think.
  2. I see you really like brukos! I have an all mahogany soprano and all maple thin body both arch back.. love them both!! Huge bruko fa n! what do you think of the concerts?? Just as nice?? Still have the same charm??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2