Conversation Between CountryMouse and mm stan

8 Visitor Messages

1. Aloha JP,
    Another year and another happy birthday greetings..hope you still playing your ukes..hope you had a super day with family and friends close to your heart...Happy Strummings
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes, Stan! :-)
  3. Aloha JP,
    Happy Birthday Greetings girl....hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends close to your heart.....Happy Strummings...
  4. Thanks very much for the birthday wishes! :-)
  5. Aloha and Happy Birthday Joanna,
    Good Morning, sorry it's been a long time since we talked, hope you are doing fine and still playing your ukes..Just wanted to wish you
    a happy birthday..hoping you have a wonderful day,year and years
    ahead as you make life beautiful for life everyone around you. Happy
    birthday..take care and many blessings..your friend, Stan
    [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
  6. Great to hear you are doing fine...I too had a hard time 4 years ago when my father passed away..took up the uke again...I am into art too
    and do watercolors...been experminting with the japanese brands such as Niji and Koi(sakura)..buut like my Cotman and Grumbacher...also
    my liquitex arclyrics...Take Care and hope to see a video soon...yes I bought a M20 fluke too..mango..ha ha Happy Strummings...MM Stan
  7. Hi! Thanks for asking after me. :-) I just haven't felt like making videos ever since Mama passed away a little over a year ago. Re-immersed myself in a video game (Animal Crossing: City Folk) and have been fooling around with watercolours.
  8. Aloha CM..Jo
    Haven't seen you post any videos for a long while...you okay??? jus wondering... Happy Strummings, MM Stan
    Good to see your sister here too now... MM Stan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8