Conversation Between joeybug and mm stan

6 Visitor Messages

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY......HOPE YOU HAVE AWESOME DAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS....LET'S HOPE 2013 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR FOR US HEALTHWISE....yf, STAN
  2. Happy Birthday Joey...I hope alls well with you...Take Care and God Bless!!!
  3. Aloha Stan,

I just wanted to check and see if you were doing better today? I hope everything is okay and you're not in too much pain. Thanks for your help yesterday it really kickstarted my own brain into working it out for myself...I plan to write more, just don't have any in mind right now!

Sending prayers and best wishes from Swindon, across the "C" to Hawai'i

Joey

P.S Your inbox is full again!
  4. Hi Stan, Your PM box is full again, let me know when you clear it
  5. Your PM box was full!

Aloha Stan

The white text is simple to do, the background of the boxes are white, which means if you make the text white, you can't see it unless you highlight it with your mouse

I always drink Tea, but yes the nights are getting colder it's about 65F/18C in the house right now, outside is much colder. I'm writing this quickly to try and get it out before I take Miss D to school...*looks at time* nope, I'll have to continue this when I get back

Joey
  6. Hey Stan, Your PM box is full! Wanted to let you know I put a video up of Hallelujah on Lilo, in case you were interested!
    Hope you're doing okay today!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6