Conversation Between gyosh and caukulele

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks Gary,
    When you get your Compass Rose I would LOVE to see a picture of it.
    Take care,
    Denise
  2. Maybe PM Danny (Kanaka916), he's a moderator on the forums and when I talked to him on Saturday he knew the details. I just know it's in Santa Rosa. Aldrine's also coming to Berkeley on Oct. 13th I think.
  3. Wow, do you know where he will be in Santa Rosa? I haven't heard anything, but would love to go.
  4. It was nice meeting you as well.

I'm pretty patient about waiting. I know it will be good and I have heard through "my sources" that Rick is actually building mine himself (I took the woodset he was saving for himself), I told him a couple of things that I wanted and left the rest to him with the instructions "to play/experiment as he saw fit." I think he's trying a different bracing pattern and using carbon fiber in a new way (for him). He promised me a "tone machine" and so for that, I'm more than happy to patiently wait. Hope to see you around again. I heard Aldrine will be in Santa Rosa in October. You should try to catch that. He's amazing. Take care, -Gary
  5. Just wanted to say Hi, and that it was good to meet you at the Festival on Saturday. I am sure you can't wait for you Compass Rose and my guess is that when you get it, it will exceed your expectations...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5