::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Lawrence Welk is old person music.

My horriblest memories include going to my grandparent's house on the the weekends, and having to sit there while they watched Lawrence Welk on TV. And there was no escaping it either, because the internet had not yet been invented. So we would have to sit there and watch the Lenin Sisters and those cheesy skits with the silly costumes.

ok. Got the tarts to work.. they're okay. I'll take pics eventually.. I gotta go to work in half an hour so I gotta start getting ready. (as in I need a shower. PU!)

Rich got a bigger monitor that's HD. (its still smaller than mine.. hehe. I win the computer size war still!)... he's watching steam powered giraffe videos, singing along.. its too cute!...

Looks great on his screen!

I just got an email from Jeremie. He says that all is well. He's just been busy with work, and some family drama with their folks, but everyone is doing OK. He says to say Hi to everyone.

I just got an email from Jeremie. He says that all is well. He's just been busy with work, and some family drama with their folks, but everyone is doing OK. He says to say Hi to everyone.

Glad to hear that he's okay. I imagine he'll be back when life settles down for him. Thanks, Mike....

I just missed the Big Wheel . . . they came out a year or two after I was too big for one already!

There were big wheels available when I was a kid, but I never had one.

images

Not only did I miss out on Legos, but I missed out on Big Wheels, too....

Sorry to hear that we did have many of the same toys. Hot wheels were fun too. I eventually upgraded the big wheel for a schwinn stingray. I think I put colored spoke covers on it from McDonalds. I remember those orange safety flags. At some point put a headlight generator that pushed against the wheel for power.

Sorry to hear that we did have many of the same toys. Hot wheels were fun too. I eventually upgraded the big wheel for a schwinn stingray. I think I put colored spoke covers on it from McDonalds. I remember those orange safety flags. At some point put a headlight generator that pushed against the wheel for power.

I saved my money and upgraded from my Royce Union to a metal flake green Schwinn Stingray with the banana seat and tall sissy bar . . . only to have it stolen the first time I rode it to the store and locked it to the bike rack. Very sad day! I didn't even have the chance to turn it into a pre BMX, BMX bike.

I saved my money and upgraded from my Royce Union to a metal flake green Schwinn Stingray with the banana seat and tall sissy bar . . . only to have it stolen the first time I rode it to the store and locked it to the bike rack. Very sad day! I didn't even have the chance to turn it into a pre BMX, BMX bike.

That is the exact bike I had. I just realized none of my kids will ever get the paper route experience. I briefly did that for our local daily pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom