::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hiking steep inclines are tough, going up is mostly cardio vascular, but going down is tougher on your legs and feet. Ever take the trail down the road from UWC?

Mandi had her baby!
This is from Facebook:
"Our little boy is finally here!
Mariano Austin Aviles
Born March 10th, 2019 at 1:21 PM
8 lbs 0 oz.
21 and 1/4 in."

Hiking steep inclines are tough, going up is mostly cardio vascular, but going down is tougher on your legs and feet. Ever take the trail down the road from UWC?

I don’t think so.

Here’s an example of what 90% of this hike looked like, and it’s still appears less angle than it actually was. It was either up or down, rarely level.
821FD4BE-924D-4230-A34C-2265C6C8003B.jpg

So happy for Mandi. I’ll be sorry to not see her on the field this year but she got the best excuse for not making it.

I just replaced another LED light bulb. You know the ones that are supposed to last 12 years or something like that.
How long have they even been in existence? Not 12 years.
This one was Westinghouse. I marked today's date on the replacement. We'll see how this one does.

I was down at Walmart and saw a display where you can buy 4 LED bulbs (GE 60 Watt equiv.) for 97 ¢. I bought a package because the price was great. They need to be 24 or 25 ¢ a bulb if they are only going to last two or three years.

Just a thought.

FWP (First World Problems)

No sunshine today. At least not yet.
It's supposed to get warm today. Upper sixties. That's only for one day though.

It’s still dark here, we got home last night. I crashed early so I was up at 5 this morning. My muscles still ache so I’m in a hot bath.

It’s still dark here, we got home last night. I crashed early so I was up at 5 this morning. My muscles still ache so I’m in a hot bath.

I awoke very early this morning. I figured if I'm just going to lay there I might as well get up. I'll probably run out of gas this afternoon. Nap time 2 o'clock.

I just replaced another LED light bulb. You know the ones that are supposed to last 12 years or something like that.
How long have they even been in existence? Not 12 years.
This one was Westinghouse. I marked today's date on the replacement. We'll see how this one does.

I was down at Walmart and saw a display where you can buy 4 LED bulbs (GE 60 Watt equiv.) for 97 ¢. I bought a package because the price was great. They need to be 24 or 25 ¢ a bulb if they are only going to last two or three years.

Just a thought.

FWP (First World Problems)

CFLs that were supposed to last years are even worse. Those things are horrible. I'm glad the LEDs arrived to replace them. I have also needed to replace LEDs long before their life was up, but I still like them and appreciate the energy savings.

Same. Having trouble breathing with my social media on the fritz.

I just reconnected with someone I haven't seen since the early '80's and I can't respond. Frustrating.

But again, I'm pretty productive right now :)

Top Bottom