Random silly thought of mine

Voran

Reaction score
Imagine if there were such a thing as a 'Nopebook'...like a notebook.

What would you put in a nopebook?

Reason: I was arranging some folk songs for a mandolin and the word notepad kinda stood out to me on the computer screen and I thought what if you replaced it with nope

I would put in all sorts of uke related things, bass and baritone ukes, any uke with a pickup, double courses of strings, or a triangular body. I would also put Cauliflower, and tripe in my nopebook. I'd put in Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, What'sApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Reddit and many other social media outlets. Video games, online or the old fashioned ones. Politicians. And many more things.

Acting my age…

Bungee jumping. Sleeve tattoos. Unnecessarily amplified volume. Tree top walk (never. again.) Rappelling. Setting off fireworks. Anything with excessively fast acceleration (yes, I do mean "amusement" rides). Ticks. Jumping off a cliff into water. Fruity beers.

Bungee jumping. Sleeve tattoos. Unnecessarily amplified volume. Tree top walk (never. again.) Rappelling. Setting off fireworks. Anything with excessively fast acceleration (yes, I do mean "amusement" rides). Ticks. Jumping off a cliff into water. Fruity beers.
Most of these are going into my Yeppbook. Not the sleeve tattoos, ticks or fruity beers, but just about everything else are already ticked off in my Yeppbook. Bungee jumping is something I should have done back when it was only $30 to do. I thought it was too expensive and would wait until the price went down. I'm not sure what a Tree Top Walk is, but it sounds like it's right up my alley.

Most of these are going into my Yeppbook. Not the sleeve tattoos, ticks or fruity beers, but just about everything else are already ticked off in my Yeppbook. Bungee jumping is something I should have done back when it was only $30 to do. I thought it was too expensive and would wait until the price went down. I'm not sure what a Tree Top Walk is, but it sounds like it's right up my alley.
Hah! Well, that's why all of these things exist: there are people out there for whom they'd be in the Yeppbook. Here's the Treetop Walk. Enjoy. I was a mess of trauma for the entire agonizing 20 minutes (which felt like HOURS) I took to inch along as quickly as possible to just get it done.

Hah! Well, that's why all of these things exist: there are people out there for whom they'd be in the Yeppbook. Here's the Treetop Walk. Enjoy. I was a mess of trauma for the entire agonizing 20 minutes (which felt like HOURS) I took to inch along as quickly as possible to just get it done.
Yes, this is definitely for the Yeppbook

Well, since I appear to be the only one who likes cauliflower, give me all of your cauliflower!

Nope to getting rid of any of my ukuleles, driving in icy conditions, social media, fireworks (my dogs totally freak out), and clicking screen after screen to prove that I'm not a bot but still getting more screens to prove that I'm not a bot. (Someone just lost a sale because of that.)

I will take the cast-off cauliflower, too. I am vegetarian now, but back in the day, tripe was cool by me in Phó or Menudo. I ate plenty of both. Yum! Sauerkraut is okay, but Kimchi is much better. 😋

I guess I have lots of things in my nopebook, but not because I don't like them, they just don't fit into my life anymore. Those things include meat, fish, eggs, alcohol (and other intoxicants), coffee, and black tea, to name a few. I will give all the Red Bull to the OP 'cause I never touch the stuff.

I am moving in a little over a month from now and after quitting all my current jobs, "regular employment" will hopefully be relegated to the nopebook as well. I will let you know if it works out or not.....

Being a workplace remora in the Kool Aid Aquarium. Nope, Nope, and Hell Nope! If the big fishes dont like the way I swim then put a new sucker in the tank.

Top Bottom