Ask the person after you a random question

Pure, unadulterated with infinite possibilities.

If you can experience real death and have 90% chance of coming back the same, would you do it?

Anything involving birds or insects

Favorite soup flavor?

No. That's..... No.

What's your favorite type of documentary to watch?
Music related. Just started watching Ken Burn's Jazz, which looks good. I can't say I know much of anything about jazz in general, so this will be a good intro.

What is something that you have but should throw out? (I'm starting a major spring cleaning project here.)

Edit to add: Oops, looks like Voran and I answered at the same time so I'll answer hers too. Cream of broccoli.

Leftovers in the fridge

Something you have and should keep?

Leftovers in the fridge

Something you have and should keep
Friendships.

Is your primary format for listening to music digital, CDs, vinyl, or some other format? (Radio? Cassette? 8 track? Do those still exist?)

CDs, vinyl, and cassettes - pretty much equally across the board. Radio once in a while. The 8 tracks are in a box somewhere, but I don’t have anything to play them on.

What genre of music do you listen to the most?

Blues.

What genre of music that you actually LIKE do you listen to the least? (I'd have to say either "classic country" from pre-1980, or ragtime)

Pop music. I think I can count the number of pop songs I know with just my fingers and toes. When I was taking guitar lessons, my teacher was surprised that I've never heard of almost all the pop songs we played (Let it Be, Brown Eye Girl, Heartbreak Hotel, Space Oddity, Sweet home Alabama). I mostly listen to folk/children, and classical symphony.

What's one thing you regret missing out on?

Staying at the Balsams Hotel in Dixville, NH

First item on your "bucket list"?

Waking up every morning. Without achieving that first “bucket list” item, none of the other items on my bucket list are going to happen. :)

What was the best birthday you‘ve ever had?

The first one. (I don't remember it but it must have been great 'cause I always want another.)

Favorite season?

Autumn.

Do you prefer rain with high winds - or snow?
(For about fifteen minutes yesterday, we had wind, rain, sleet, hail, snow, AND thunder & lightning - all at the same time! A wild experience.)

Rock.

If you were a high school senior right now, having your life experience and knowing the current state of our society and economy, what would be your 5-year-plan?

Rock.

If you were a high school senior right now, having your life experience and knowing the current state of our society and economy, what would be your 5-year-plan?
Buy a good ukulele and spend the next 5 years enjoying it. (I wasn't good at planning when I was in high school.)
Actually, I think that is my 5 year plan right now, too. 🤣

Your most used app?

Buy a good ukulele and spend the next 5 years enjoying it. (I wasn't good at planning when I was in high school.)
Actually, I think that is my 5 year plan right now, too. 🤣

Your most used app?
Reddit.

How best to convince someone to sell me a uke I want but won’t because I’m not active enough on the forum?

Welcome to the forum Whodad! Just ask.

What ukulele do you want?

L.Luthier Mahogony Tenor

Are you a morning person?
I used to hate mornings, but lately have been popping out of bed, ready to get started on all I want to do during the day. I'm still a late night person, too, though.

Do you play Wordle?

Top Bottom