::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a 6 string solid Koa G-string uke on craigslist that I am really jonesing for. Someone please tell me not to get it. They want $700 for it. I'm thinkin $600 might be a bargain!! :anyone:

there's a 6 string solid Koa G-string uke on craigslist that I am really jonesing for. Someone please tell me not to get it. They want $700 for it. I'm thinkin $600 might be a bargain!! :anyone:

Don't do it! Use the money towards your UWC trip or just save it! YOu have plenty of ukes right now... ;)

Don't do it. You asked.

Look at it this way -- you're going to UWC in just 5 and 1/2 weeks. You'll be able to try out millions of different ukuleles. THEN you buy one. :)

Don't do it! Use the money towards your UWC trip or just save it! YOu have plenty of ukes right now... ;)

oh you guys and your reason. So knowledgable and such :D

I dont think I would be able to do it anyway. Kenda would have my head on a platter. However, I do have some nice tax dollars that could go towards a uke :D

Maybe Sukle is right. If I try something at UWC that I absolutly love and I get the go-ahead form Kenda, then I'll get one. Until then, I'll just have to tell the guy that I dont have $700 to spend. Maybe $500 ;)

OK!

Caught up on sleep, brought Kenz home today and had a chance to calculate who won the contest. So without further adew(sp?)

With a time difference of 8 hours and 51 minutes
Sukie!!!!!!

Congrats on the very good guess! PM me your address and what kind of strings you would like and I'll have them sent your way.

27797_1271506075482_1464780230_3066.jpg

yea but that's a big step. I have no idea when it will be the right step. I would love to do it, but it's such a major decision.
Some questions Dustin, how old are you and Kendra and how long have you been together, and are you both still living at home?

OK!

Caught up on sleep, brought Kenz home today and had a chance to calculate who won the contest. So without further adew(sp?)

With a time difference of 8 hours and 51 minutes
Sukie!!!!!!

Congrats on the very good guess! PM me your address and what kind of strings you would like and I'll have them sent your way.

27797_1271506075482_1464780230_3066.jpg

Such a tiny image! lol Here:

Kenzie4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom