Anyone still here?

1. Rtnrlfy
    Rtnrlfy
    Not a lot of activity here... just wondering. I've been focused almost exclusively on classical of late, and sometimes it feels a bit isolated (few uke meetups do classical, etc.). How about y'all?
  2. actadh
    actadh
    I don't have any uke groups nearby, so my focus on classical is for my enjoyment. I have a several UU downloads that I am working through, such as the Welti pdf's.
  3. Millbrook
    Millbrook
    Hi -- I haven't been on this board for quite awhile. Three years ago, I got interested in 4-course Renaissance guitar (the 16th century ancestor of all guitars and ukuleles) and I've been taking lessons on that from a teacher of early guitar and lute. Just picked up my ukulele again a few weeks ago and now I can actually play much of the turn-of-the-century Hawaiian stuff in John King's books. Fingerstyle soprano ukulele has such a wonderful sweet sound!
  4. Low-G
    Low-G
    Hi

Discovered UU a few days ago, and have just found this group. I have been arranging Renaissance music (a few old war-horses) for low G, with the hope that I will be able to play them eventually. I have had the temerity to post them on this site and on a blog (https://renaissance-ukukele.blogspot.co.uk)

I'll keep my eyes on this group.

Season's greetings

Harry