welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Jaclynhyde
    Jaclynhyde
    hey rockers, feel free to post whatever you like
  2. jungleturtle
    jungleturtle
    Great idea for a group! Hopefully more people will join soon, 'cause I know the rockers are out there.
  3. Jaclynhyde
    Jaclynhyde
    awesome, thanks!! so, what are some of your favorite bands?!
  4. jungleturtle
    jungleturtle
    I like a lot of the classics like the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd. Newer bands I like Modest Mouse, Built to Spill, Frog Eyes, Sunset Rubdown. I like a lot of off-the-wall stuff, too, like Danielson Familie, Pere Ubu, Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart. All kinds of stuff, really.
  5. jungleturtle
    jungleturtle
    When I was younger I was more into Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Guns'n'Roses, Ozzy. I'll still listen to that kind of rock occasionally, but not as much as I used to. Also, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden,...
  6. freckleduker
    freckleduker
    I have a very eclectic music taste. I enjoy just about anything that rocks. My main preference is New Wave 80's. I think we should do a collaboration video with the rockers in this group. Great idea for a group BTW.
  7. jungleturtle
    jungleturtle
    Freckleduker, how would we do your video idea? It sounds fun! 80's New Wave I like Talking Heads, Madness, Thomas Dolby, The Fixx, Cindi Lauper, 'Till Tuesday,...good stuff!
  8. freckleduker
    freckleduker
    We could all record ourselves to the same version of a song, then submit the videos to the person doing the video editing, and they could mash it all up together. I've seen several videos like this and it's such fun to watch, I've always wanted to do it.
  9. Ziegman5000
    Ziegman5000
    That video thing sounds like a good idea. I edit vids and am capable of mashing them up though I'd still need to watch tutorials on doing it.
    I'm a big fan of the 80s bands like Iron Maiden, Dokken, Judas Priest, Queensryche, Scorpions and Megadeth.
    90s includes Nirvana, Foo Fighters (can't wait for the new album), Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains.
    2000s Them Crooked Vultures, Taylor Hawkins & the Coattail Riders, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Doors Down, Queens of the Stone Age.
    Creation of this group was perfect.
  10. uke4ia
    uke4ia
    I've been playing rock uke since the '70s. Prog rock, New Wave, alternative rock, I've tried my hand at playing (and writing) all of them. On my YouTube channel, there's covers of Genesis, Procol Harum, Porcupine Tree, XTC, Squeeze, REM, the Waterboys, etc., and I'm waiting on the video for a Kaiser Chiefs song I played a couple weeks ago.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast