invites

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. keliiyama
    keliiyama
    Aloha guys! I'm pretty stoked to have found this club. I live in Hawaii and am around ukulele literally 24/7. I have all the K brands and I have been looking a long while to getting something new. So I put my order in for a CR last November with Rick. It's kind of a weird idea I had bouncing around in my head for while. It will have a salvaged Redwood top (from fencing off of Standford University), and Cocobolo back and sides. There will be no sound hole on the sound board, but just a larger side port on the side. He also put a five bar fan-brace with his signature carbon fiber flying-buttress to help relieve tension from the top, allowing the soundboard to dance. Because there is no sound hole there is not going to be a Compass Rose rosette. And Rick is nice and agreed to put his 'Sun Lion' crest on the headstock. Finished in high gloss and antique Gotoh mahines. I don't know how this will sound play out but I hope it's awesome. Hopefully this group and keep growing and growing
  2. gyosh
    gyosh
    Anyone here?

Helloooo?

3. gyosh
    gyosh
    Moving from "fan" to "owner" soon. Just put in my order for a custom CR. Adi spruce top/cherry back and sides ebony fretboard. Due sometime in the fall.
  4. Caboose66
    Caboose66
    Congrats Gyosh - I'm sure you will love it and I look forward to seeing the pictures when she shows up at your door.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12