::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael had a foot locker full of them. I sent it home with my sister for her two grand kids when he was 14.

Damon, it's time to pass them on to a child.....really.
Wait - what about my Lego Mindstorms robot?
What about the set I just bought in 2010 when I went to Legoland for my birthday that I have not even put together yet? I get to keep THOSE, right? :)

What about the set I just bought in 2010 when I went to Legoland for my birthday that I have not even put together yet? I get to keep THOSE, right? :)

Did you see the Deathstar?

hmmmm..... well, I could express my fears of being disowned by my family because it is getting harder and harder to keep my trap shut in regards to their ridiculous (and very hypocritical) political rants. I was really hoping the craziness would end with the election but alas, it is worse.

or I have some promising news regarding a job... but nothing concrete since it seems to be phone tag day

or I could admit that I bought an overly-priced uke because of the way it looked and it arrived today... and surprisingly, it sounds much better than the ones at the store.

or I could say that I discovered today that my last tetinus shot was administered in 1985, so the doctor jabbed my arm

or ...well, ....um...that's all I can think of and none of it is really witty or entertaining.

Wow - all very very cool!

Now...a little PoHo lesson. All topics get their own post...stretches things out a bit!

Wow - all very very cool!

Now...a little PoHo lesson. All topics get their own post...stretches things out a bit!

oops... I guess my n00b is showing. I forgot to mention that I also got this today
EMP RhythmRing-LRG.jpg

SO much fun!! Sometimes it is the little things are extremely amusing.

Last time I checked on that one for my son it was $500 may be more now. This was a few years ago.

My parents never bought me Lego because I would glue them together and then take them out to the bench grinder/sander in the garage and alter them to the shape(s) I wanted.

Only if you glue the pieces together and hang them from your ceiling. If I step on one of those damn pieces, it's going in the trash.

Timbuck took a friendly jibe at Rick in the LL . . . pretty funny.

"...and he said "Come on Ken this is not like you, you don't normaly give up that easily"..."You can fix this one" Alan would have fixed it...Chuck would have fixed it...Rick would have got one of his lads to fix it...Pete would have done it right in the first place....Ok! Ok! Ok! I get the message I said...."

Those are the round headed jays? We see them out at Joshua Tree National Park.

Looked 'em up:

IMG_4571-Pinyon-Jay5x6-eesc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom